On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Fred Pratt
<fpr...@microtechnologies.com> wrote:
> Keep pg open and free.   This smells of PC police.   This community can
> police itself
No comment on this, just kept for context.

> Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon my brevity and typos.   I am not
> responsible for changes made by this device’s autocorrect feature.

I will happily pardon brevity ( although I would not call a ten line
sig plus a huge bottom quote "breve", and AFAIK it means the same in
english as in spanish ) and/or typos, but the "I am not responsible"
feels nearly insulting. Did someone force you to use "this device" (
which you seem to perceive as inadequate for a nice answer ) to reply,
or did you choose to do it ? ( real, not rethoric question, but do not
answer if you feel  its inadequate )

As an aside, is this kind of afirmations and/or my response to it a
violation of the current CoC ?

Francisco Olarte.