De : ROS Didier <didier....@edf.fr>
Envoyé : jeudi 20 septembre 2018 09:23
À : pgsql-hack...@postgresql.org
Objet : impact of SPECTRE and MELTDOWN patches

Hi

               I would like to know what are the recommendation to resolve the
problem of performance impact after applying the SPECTRE and MELTDOWN patches ?

               Do we have to add more CPUs ?

               NB : I have tested on one of our production database and I get
an impact of ~25%... Do you have such a result ?

               Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

[cid:image002.png@01D14E0E.8515EB90]

Didier ROS
Expertise SGBD
DS IT/IT DMA/Solutions Groupe EDF/Expertise Applicative - SGBD
Nanterre Picasso - E2 565D (aile nord-est)
32 Avenue Pablo Picasso
92000 Nanterre

didier....@edf.fr<mailto:didier....@edf.fr>