On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 10:12:37PM +0000, Zsolt Parragi wrote: > I was able to reproduce the issue both on windows, and on linux by > "patching" the server to reproduce the described behavior.
How exactly? > The overall changes look good to me, it just needs some > squashing/organizing to be a proper patchset. TBH, I am not completely sure what you are proposing here. v1-0001 from Andrey and AI-generated-not-reviewed 0003 from Nikolay step on each other with the latter patch requiring the former patch, in terms of the way the last buffered error messages can be consumed, which should be either something local to try_complete_step() or tracked by IsoConnInfo. I'm OK with the basic idea of having more predictible output here, with some alternate outputs to make the CI happier on Windows, let's just organize a bit the whole.. - SELECT pg_terminate_backend(pid) FROM pg_stat_activity + SELECT pg_terminate_backend(pid, 180000) FROM pg_stat_activity Avoiding hardcoded timeouts would be nice. They are not liked on slow machines. -- Michael
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
