Hi Kirill, On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 9:37 PM Kirill Reshke <[email protected]> wrote: > On Sat, 26 Sept 2026 at 07:16, Amit Langote <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 8:45 PM Matheus Alcantara > > <[email protected]> wrote: > > > On 25/09/26 05:16, Amit Langote wrote: > > > >> ri_CheckFunctionPermissions(riinfo, fpmeta) passes both when fpmeta > > > >> == riinfo->fpmeta. I'm wondering if we could just pass riinfo? > > > > > > > > That's just for consistency with build_index_scankeys(); it isn't > > > > needed, so I don't feel strongly either way. > > > > > > > > > > Ok, make sense. > > > > > > >> IIUC this patch only fix the case for FastPath without batching right? > > > >> Since batching is still on master, I'm wondering if we could also fix > > > >> it. See attached patch (v2-0001 is your v1-0001). > > > > > > > > I've left the batch code alone because I intend to revert it from > > > > master too sometime next week. Thanks for the patch, though.
As I wrote here, I intend to revert this piece of code in master. I haven't gotten around to it yet due to some personal circumstances at the moment, but I aim to get it done by EOW. Thanks for your attention and the patch nonetheless. -- Thanks, Amit Langote
