On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 6:38 PM Matheus Alcantara
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri Oct 2, 2026 at 12:54 PM -03, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > Here is an updated version for that.  This is
> > an existing issue, so I split it into two:
> >
> > * v2-0001-Fix-open-cursor-handling.patch
> > This addresses the existing issue by disallowing the fetching (and the
> > issue #1 reported by Fujii-san as a side effect).
> >
> > * v2-0002-Fix-xact-prop-issues.patch
> > This addresses the remaining issues #2, #3 and #5 reported by
> > Fujii-san (#4 is not a bug).  I will add test cases next.
>
> Thanks for the v2 patches! I tested them and the hot standby issue is
> fixed by 0002, and the deferred trigger case works as expected. I found
> two problems with 0001, 0002 looks good to me.

Thanks for reviewing!

I added the test cases to 0002.  Attached is a new version of the
patch.  (It actually doesn't depend on 0001, so I'm only attaching
0002.)  I will push/backpatch the new version first if no objections
from others.

As for 0001, I also noticed problem #1 after sending the email...
0001 is an existing issue, so I will return to it, including your
patch, after closing this open item.  Thanks for the patch!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment: v3-0002-Fix-xact-prop-issues.patch
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to