Hello,

Basically, this patch worked very well in my tests.

> 3) For COPY TO, the WHEN clause is accepted but ignored, leading to confusing
> cases like this:

I found same issue.

    postgres=# copy t1 to '/home/lmk/t1.data' when c1 < 1;

In the 'COPY TO' statement, 'WHEN clause' does not do any extra work.
(include error or hint)

> 4) There are some minor code style issues in copy.c - the variable is
> misnamed as when_cluase, there are no spaces after 'if' etc. See the attached
> patch fixing this.

It is recommended to use 'pg tool' when you finish development.

    src/tools/pgindent/pgindent

    pgindent is used to fix the source code style to conform to pg standards.

Best regards,
Myungkyu, Lim