On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 06:03:34PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Verbose plan, munged for brevity/sanity due to joining wide tables, and
> redacted since the view probably has to be considered proprietary.  Hopefully
> the remaining bits are still useful.  I replaced column names with x.

Actually the view isn't as intricate as I thought, but I'd like to avoid
publishing it for sake of simplicity.  I replaced the view with its underlying
table and now I get:

[pryzbyj@database ~]$ time psql ts -f tmp/sql-jit-crash-2018-11-15.jtp
psql:tmp/sql-jit-crash-2018-11-15.jtp:12: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request
size 2447889552

It's unclear if that's a useful hint, a separate problem, or a nonissue..

Justin