Hi all,

A couple of years ago, 62e2a8dc has introduced in c.h a set of limits
(to fix some portability issues from 83ff1618) to make the code more
system-independent.  Those are for example PG_INT32_MIN, etc.  The core
code now mixes the internal PG_ limits with the system ones.  Would we
want to unify a bit the whole thing and replace all the SHRT_MIN/MAX,
LONG_MIN/MAX and such with the internal limit definitions?

I suspect that the buildfarm does not have any more members where
sizeof(int) is 2.  I am seeing close to 250 places in the core code,
most of them for INT_MIN and INT_MAX.

Thoughts?
--
Michael