On 12/24/18 1:31 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 08:55:14AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
Thanks for the lookups.  I can see that the patch applies without
conflicts down to 9.4, and based on the opinions gathered on this
thread back-patching this stuff is the consensus, based on input from
Kyotaro Horiguchi and David Steele (I don't mind much myself).  So,
any objections from others in doing so?

On REL9_4_STABLE, IsTLHistoryFileName() goes missing, so committed
"only" down to 9.5.  Thanks David for the patch and Horiguchi-san for
the review.

Thanks, Michael!

I'm not too worried about 9.4 since it is currently the oldest supported version. HA users tend to be on the leading edge of the upgrade curve and others have the opportunity to upgrade if the reordering will help them.

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net