Hello,

On behalf of Yoshimi, I rebased the patchset onto the latest master
(e3565fd6).
Please see the attachment. It also includes an additional bug fix (in patch
0002)
about temporary filename.

Note that PMDK 1.4.2+ supports MAP_SYNC and MAP_SHARED_VALIDATE flags,
so please use a new version of PMDK when you test. The latest version is
1.5.

Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> To re-iterate what I said earlier in this thread, I think the next step
> here is to write a patch that modifies xlog.c to use plain old
> mmap()/msync() to memory-map the WAL files, to replace the WAL buffers.

Sorry but my new patchset still uses PMDK, because PMDK is supported on
Linux
_and Windows_, and I think someone may want to test this patchset on
Windows...

Regards,
Takashi

--
Takashi Menjo - NTT Software Innovation Center
<menjo.taka...@lab.ntt.co.jp>