On 08/02/2019 00:53, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On 06/02/2019 21:09, Magnus Hagander wrote:
This has now been pushed and is available. I've set it up with stable,
12 and 13 as possible versions for now, but I have not added any tags to
the existing patches (except for one, in order to test it).
What is the meaning of this?  If something is meant for 13, shouldn't it
be moved to the next commit fest?

I find the current display a bit hard to read.  If we are going to use
the white-on-color style, perhaps each version could have a different
color.  Or just make it plain black-on-white text.

If your eyesight is poor, then odd colour combinations like white on grey, or other colours, is hard to read.

Ten years ago, before about 7 eye operations, poor contrast would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for me to read.

Remember also that about 1 in 12 men are colour blind.

Cheers,
Gavin