On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 11:29:18AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 09:13:01PM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
Hmmm, what's the right status in the CF app when a part of a patch was
committed and the rest should be moved to the next CF? Committed, Moved
to next CF, or something else?

This stuff has been around for nine commit fests, and you have been
able to finish the basic work.  So I think that committed is most
appropriate so as you can start later on with a new concept, new patch
sets, perhaps a new thread, and surely a new CF entry.

OK, makes sense. I'll start a new thread for the remaining pieces.

cheers