Hi all,

pg_test_timing accepts the following command-line options:
-d duration
--duration=duration

    Specifies the test duration, in seconds. Longer durations give slightly
better accuracy, and are more likely to discover problems with the system clock
moving backwards. The default test duration is 3 seconds.
-V
--version

    Print the pg_test_timing version and exit.
-?
--help

    Show help about pg_test_timing command line arguments, and exit.

[https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/pgtesttiming.html]

However, when I use the following command,  no error prompt. the command can
run.
pg_test_timing --

I think "--" is a illegal option, errors should be prompted.

Here is a patch for prompt illegal option.

Best Regards!