(2019/04/23 10:03), Amit Langote wrote:
So, it seems to OK to keep this commit this as one patch.

I read your commit message and it seems to sufficiently explain the issues
being fixed.

Cool!

Thanks for adding me as an author, but I think the latest
patch is mostly your work, so I'm happy to be listed as just a reviewer. :)

You found this bug, analyzed it, and wrote the first version of the patch. I heavily modified the patch, but I used your test case, so I think you deserve the first author of this fix.

I don't have any more comments.  Thanks for working on this.

Pushed.  Many thanks, Amit-san!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita