Andres Freund <and...@anarazel.de> writes:
>> Hello, is anybody looking into this issue?

> I guess this is on Robert's docket otherwise. He's on vacation till
> early next week...

I think this is a sufficiently obvious bug, and a sufficiently
obvious fix, that we should just fix it and not insist on getting
a reproducible test case first.  I think a test case would soon
bit-rot anyway, and no longer exercise the problem.

I certainly do *not* want to wait so long that we miss the
upcoming minor releases.

                        regards, tom lane