On 2019-08-19 01:33, Ryan Lambert wrote:
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

The latest patch [1] and the cleanup patch [2] apply cleanly to the
latest master (5f110933).  I reviewed the conversation and don't see
any outstanding questions or concerns.  Updating status to ready for
committer.

[1] > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/103028/percent-incremental-v6.patch [2] > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/103157/percent-incremental-v6-comment-cleanup.patch

Ryan Lambert

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Hi,

(running with those two patches applied)

select * from onek where thousand < 5 order by thousand fetch first -1 percent rows only
is correctly caught (with "ERROR:  PERCENT must not be negative") but:

select * from onek where thousand < 5 order by thousand fetch first 101 percent rows only is not. It doesn't return, and cannot be Ctrl-C'ed out of, which I guess is another bug?

thanks,

Erik Rijkers