Greetings,
I am Sakshi Munjal and I would like to know how I can apply to google
code-in as mentor with your organization.

I have great interest in coding and I like to spend my free time learning
new things. I have developed my skills in full stack web development, I
have knowledge about machine learning and I am currently pursuing my
interest in cyber security. I like to spend my free time playing piano and
serving in church. I have been an all time merit holder in school and I
managed to score 9.5 CGPA in college semester as well. I have contributed
to open source organizations earlier and I would like to enhance my
thinking horizon.

Thank you for taking out your valuable time.
I would definitely wait for a response from you.
Regards