On Wed, Nov 06, 2019 at 08:00:57PM +0100, Adrien Nayrat wrote:
On 11/6/19 7:21 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:
I've pushed the reworked version of log_statement_sample_rate patch [1].
If I understand correctly, that makes this patch unnecessary, and we
should mark it as rejected. Or do we still need it?

Yes, the goal of this patch was to disable sampling and log all queries whose
duration exceed  log_statement_sample_limit.

For now it is possible just with log_min_duration_statement which log all
queries whose duration exceed it.

OK, I've marked it as rejected. If someone thinks we should still have
something like it, please submit a patch implementing it.

regards