On 2019-11-11 08:59, Amit Langote wrote:
On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:27 PM Amit Langote <amitlangot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyway, I've attached two patches -- 0001 is a refactoring patch. 0002
implements the feature.

0002 didn't contain necessary pg_dump changes, which fixed in the
attached new version.

That looks more pleasant.

I don't understand why you go through great lengths to ensure that the relkinds match between publisher and subscriber. We already ensure that only regular tables are published and only regular tables are allowed as subscription target. In the future, we may want to allow further combinations. What situation are you trying to address here?