On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 05:33:35PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 03:47:51PM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
My feeling is that we should get the BNLJ committed first, and then maybe
use some of those additional strategies as fallbacks (depending on which
issues are still unsolved by the BNLJ).

The glacier is melting more.  Tomas, what's your status here?  The
patch has been waiting on author for two months now.  If you are not
planning to work more on this one, then it should be marked as
returned with feedback?

I'm not planning to do any any immediate work on this, so I agree with
marking it as RWF. I think Melanie is working on the BNL patch, which
seems like the right solution.

regards