Hello,

I'm starting to take a closer look at this feature.  I've just finished reading
the discussion, excluding other referenced materials.

The following IVM wiki page returns an error.  Does anybody know what's wrong?

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Incremental_View_Maintenance

[screen]
----------
MediaWiki internal error.

 Exception caught inside exception handler.

 Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show
detailed debugging information.

Could you give some concrete use cases, so that I can have a clearer image of
the target data?  In the discussion, someone referred to master data with low
update frequency, because the proposed IVM implementation adds triggers on
source tables, which limits the applicability to update-heavy tables.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa