On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 1:20 AM Konstantin Knizhnik <
k.knizh...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> So looks like PG-13 provides significant advantages in OLAP queries
> comparing with 9.6!
> Definitely it doesn't mean that vectorized executor is not needed for new
> version of Postgres.
> Once been ported, I expect that it should provide comparable  improvement
> of performance.
>
> But in any case I think that vectorized executor makes sense only been
> combine with columnar store.

Thanks for the test. +1 on vectorize should be combine with columnar store.
I think when we support this extension
on master, we could try the new zedstore.
I'm not active on this work now, but will continue when I have time. Feel
free to join bring vops's feature into this extension.

Thanks

Hubert Zhang