Hi!

> On 24 февр. 2020 г., at 13:50, Andrey M. Borodin <x4...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi Thomas!
>
> Thanks for looking into this! I’ll fix your notices asap.

PFA v5.
Thomas, I've used your wording almost exactly with explanation how
point_zorder_internal() works. It has more explanation power than my attempts
to compose good comment.

There is one design decision that worries me most:
should we use opclass function or index option to provide this sorting
information?
It is needed only during index creation, actually. And having extra i-class
only for fast build
seems excessive.
I think we can provide both ways and let opclass developers decide?

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.