On 2020/03/09 13:49, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
At Sat, 7 Mar 2020 01:46:16 +0900, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@oss.nttdata.com>
wrote in
(It seems retroverting to the first patch when I started this...)
The second place covers wider cases so I reverted the first place.

Thanks for updating the patch that way.
Not sure which patch you're mentioning, though.

That meant 0003.

Regarding 0003 patch, I added a bit more detail comments into
the patch so that we can understand the code more easily.
Updated version of 0003 patch attached. Barring any objection,
at first, I plan to commit this patch.

Looks good to me. Thanks for writing the detailed comments.

Thanks for the review! Pushed.

I will review other two patches later.

There seems to be more other places where XLogSource and
XLOG_FROM_XXX are not used yet. For example, the initial values
of readSource and XLogReceiptSource, the type of argument
"source" in XLogFileReadAnyTLI() and XLogFileRead(), etc.
These also should be updated?

Right. I checked through the file and AFAICS that's all.  The attachec
v5-0001-Tidy...patch is the fix on top of the v4-0003 on the current
master.

Thanks for the patch!

Fujii Masao
NTT DATA CORPORATION