> I propose we define "planner" and make "optimizer" a <glosssee> entry.

I have no objection to more entries, or edits to entries, but am concerned
that the process leads to someone having to manually merge several
start-from-scratch patches, with no clear sense of when we'll be done. I
may make sense to appoint an edit-collector.

> I further propose not to define the term "normalized", at least not for
> now.  That seems a very deep rabbit hole.

+1 I think we appointed a guy named Xeno to work on that definition. He
says he's getting close...