On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 06:48:02PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 3:19 PM Tomas Vondra
<tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
I'm generally OK with most of this - I'd probably keep the single-line
format, but I don't feel very strongly about that and if others think
using two lines is better ...

Barring objections I'll get this polished and pushed soon-ish (say,
early next week).

I see something about starting a new thread on the Open Items page.
Please CC me on this.

Speaking in my capacity as an RMT member: Glad to see that you plan to
close this item out next week. (I had planned on giving you a nudge
about this, but it looks like I don't really have to now.)

Not sure about about the new thread - the discussion continues on the
main incremental sort thread, I don't see any proposal to start a new
thread there. IMO it'd be pointless at this point.

regards