On 2020-06-01 15:23, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 6/1/20 8:03 AM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
On 1 Jun 2020, at 13:58, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.duns...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
If you want I can add a rule for it to the Makefile, although who knows
what commands will actually apply when the certificate runs out?
Being able to easily regenerate the testdata, regardless of expiration status,
has proven very helpful for me when implementing support for new TLS backends.
+1 for adding it to the Makefile.

OK, here's a patch.

In src/test/ssl/ we have targets sslfiles and sslfiles-clean, and here we have ssl-files and ssl-files-clean. Let's keep that consistent.

Or, why not actually use the generated files from src/test/ssl/ instead of making another set?