On 2020/10/02 3:26, Andres Freund wrote:
Hi Ian, Andrew, All,

On 2020-09-30 15:43:17 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
Attached is an updated version of the test (better utility function,
stricter regexes, bailing out instead of failing just the current when
psql times out).  I'm leaving it in this test for now, but it's fairly
easy to use this way, in my opinion, so it may be worth moving to
PostgresNode at some point.

I pushed this yesterday. Ian, thanks again for finding this and helping
with fixing & testing.

Thanks! Apologies for not getting back to your earlier responses,
have been distracted by Various Other Things.

The tests I run which originally triggered the issue now run just fine.

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
Ian Barwick                   https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/