Dear Fabien,

> Usually I run many pgbench through scripts, so I'm probably not there to
> check a lone stderr failure at the beginning if performance figures are
> actually reported.

> I can remove the line, but I strongly believe that reporting performance
> figures if some client connection failed thus the bench could not run as
> prescribed is a bad behavior. The good news is that it is probably quite
> unlikely. So I'd prefer to keep it and possibly submit a patch to change
> the behavior.

I agree such a situation is very bad, and I understood you have a plan to
submit patches for fix it. If so leaving lines as a TODO is OK.

> Should be this one: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/30/2624/

This discussion is still on-going, but I can see that the starting time
may be delayed for looking up all pgbench-variables.
(I think the status of this thread might be wrong. it should be
'Needs review,' but now 'Waiting on Author.')

This patch is mostly good and can change a review status soon,
however, I think it should wait that related patch.
Please discuss how to fix it with Tom, and this will commit soon.

Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED