On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:31 AM Neil Chen <carpenter.nail...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:25 PM Alexander Korotkov <aekorot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> BTW, you mentioned you read the documentation.  Do you think it needs
>> to be adjusted accordingly to the patch?
>>

> Yes, I checked section 8.11, section 9.13 and Chapter 12 of the document. The
> change of this patch did not conflict with the document, because it was not
> mentioned in the document at all. We can simply not modify it, or we can
> supplement these situations.

I've checked the docs myself and I think you're right (despite that's
surprising for me).  It seems that this patch just changes
undocumented aspects of full-text search to be more consistent and
intuitive.

The revised patch is attached.  This revision adds just comment and
commit message.  I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov