On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:10:29PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> so 13. 3. 2021 v 9:53 odesílatel Julien Rouhaud <rjuju...@gmail.com> napsal:
> >
> > I don't think that it makes sense to have multiple occurences of this
> > command,
> > and we should simply error out if plpgsql_curr_compile->root_ns->itemno is
> > PLPGSQL_LABEL_REPLACED.  If any case this should also be covered in the
> > regression tests.
> >

> I did it. Thank you for check

Thanks, LGTM.

> I wrote few sentences to documentation

Great!

I just had a few cosmetic comments:

+      block can be changed by inserting special command at the start of the
function
[...]
+     arguments) is possible with option <literal>routine_label</literal>:
[...]
+                                errhint("The option \"routine_label\" can be
used only once in rutine."),
[...]
+-- Check root namespace renaming (routine_label option)

You're sometimes using "command" and "sometimes" option.  Should we always use
the same term, maybe "command" as it's already used for #variable_conflict
documentation?

Also

+      variables can be qualified with the function's name. The name of this
outer
+      block can be changed by inserting special command at the start of the
function
+      <literal>#routine_label new_name</literal>.

It's missing a preposition before "special command".  Maybe

+      variables can be qualified with the function's name. The name of this
outer
+      block can be changed by inserting a special command
+      <literal>#routine_label new_name</literal> at the start of the function.

+     The function's argument can be qualified by function name:

Should be "qualified with the function name"

+     Sometimes the function name is too long and can be more practical to use
+     some shorter label. An change of label of top namespace (with functions's
+     arguments) is possible with option <literal>routine_label</literal>:

Few similar issues.  How about:

Sometimes the function name is too long and *it* can be more practical to use
some shorter label. *The top namespace label can be changed* (*along* with
*the* functions' arguments) *using the option* <literal>routine_label</literal>:

I'm not a native English speaker so the proposes changed may be wrong or not
enough.