On 14.03.21 10:54, Fabien COELHO wrote:

Hello Peter,

This reply was two months ago, and nothing has happened, so I have
marked the patch as RwF.

Given the ongoing work on returning multiple result sets from stored procedures[0], I went to dust off this patch.

Based on the feedback, I put back the titular SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option, but set the default to on.  I fixed the test failure in 013_crash_restart.pl.  I also trimmed back the test changes a bit so that the resulting test output changes are visible better.  (We could make those stylistic changes separately in another patch.)  I'll put this back into the commitfest for another look.

Thanks a lot for the fixes and pushing it forward!

My 0.02€: I tested this updated version and do not have any comment on this version. From my point of view it could be committed. I would not bother to separate the test style ajustments.

Committed. The last thing I fixed was the diff in the copy2.out regression test. The order of the notices with respect to the error messages was wrong. I fixed that by switching back to the regular notice processor during COPY handling.

Btw., not sure if that was mentioned before, but a cool use of this is to \watch multiple queries at once, like

select current_date \; select current_time \watch