From: houzj.f...@fujitsu.com <houzj.f...@fujitsu.com>
> I think this patch can solve the performance degradation of key expression
> after
> applying the [Save the last partition] patch.
> Besides, this could be a separate patch which can improve some more cases.
> Thoughts ?

Thank you for proposing an impressive improvement so quickly!  Yes, I'm in the
mood for adopting Amit-san's patch as a base because it's compact and readable,
and plus add this patch of yours to complement the partition key function case.

But ...

* Applying your patch alone produced a compilation error.  I'm sorry I
mistakenly deleted the compile log, but it said something like "There's a
redeclaration of PartKeyContext in partcache.h; the original definition is in
partdef.h"

* Hmm, this may be too much to expect, but I wonder if we can make the patch
more compact...

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa