On Mon, Sep 6, 2021, at 2:51 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I pushed the clerical part of this -- namely the addition of
> PublicationTable node and PublicationRelInfo struct.  I attach the part
> of your v4 patch that I didn't include.  It contains a couple of small
> corrections, but I didn't do anything invasive (such as pgindent)
> because that would perhaps cause you too much merge pain.
While updating the row filter patch [1] (because it also uses these
structures), I noticed that you use PublicationRelInfo as a type name instead
of PublicationRelationInfo. I choose the latter because there is already a data
structure named PublicationRelInfo (pg_dump.h). It is a client-side data
structure but I doesn't seem a good practice to duplicate data structure names
over the same code base.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/0c2464d4-65f4-4d91-aeb2-c5584c1350f5%40www.fastmail.com

--