Postmaster crashed on me, and on restart, pg_inherits cannot be found.
I can see it in pg_class (and it shows up w/ \dS), but any attempt to
modify anything fails with "pg_inherits: No such file or directory".

I've reindexed the database (w/postgres -P -O). Vacuuming fails (w/error
above).

What could this be? Is there any hope?

Thanks!

--