The Hermit Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> If someone wants to come up with an idea for name, i think that the whole
> Win camp could be seperated also ...

> pgsql-windows and pgsql-rpm ?

A windows list seems like a good idea.  But I'm not sure that a separate
list for RPMs is a good idea.  In the first place, it's fuzzy: is it
to be used just for RPM packaging discussion, or is it going to draw
off --- for example --- all bug reports from people who happen to have
installed from RPM instead of source?  I suppose the former is intended,
but it's not going to be clear to people.  I think we've already got too
many lists with fuzzy boundaries.  In the second place, the RPM
packaging discussion is quite sporadic; I think the traffic would be nil
except at times when Lamar is working on new RPMs.