I rarely sign a note as the webmaster, I like to keep a low profile.
I just sent the witch a note and made it a point to let her know who
I am - and BCCd Marc.  He can cross post it if he wishes.  I also sent
it to the editor of that rag.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.pop4.net