Hello.

I have a particular query which performs a 15-way join; I believe in
normalization ;-). Under 7.0.3, using the defaults where GEQO is
enabled after 11, the query (which returns 1 row) takes 10 seconds.
With GEQO turned off, it takes 18 seconds. Naturally I intend to
upgrade as soon as possible, but I looked through the change log and
didn't see anything specific WRT large joins. I was wondering if any
work had been done in that area for 7.1. I realize you can only
squeeze so much blood from stone, but....

Thanks for any info,

Mike Mascari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]