Just thought that I'd tell you.

I've been waiting (very patiently, I think) for a long time for outre joins,
views w/ joins and not the least, functions that can handle NULL's in an
orderly way.

A little anxious I started implementing these elements in my projects,
removing the workarounds and patches I've put in there, and - well, they just
all work like a charm!!

This is great. Working with Windows products, I'm more used to being
disappointed whenever people promise that this or that function will be in
the next release. But this time, with PostgreSQL, not :-)

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]