I'm running postgres 6.5.3 and 7.0.3 and pg_dump gives me the following
output:

DROP TABLE "genrenametable";
CREATE TABLE "genrenametable" (
        "genreid" int4,
        "name" character varying(128),
        "parentgenre" int4,
        "enabled" bool DEFAULT 'f' NOT NULL
);
REVOKE ALL on "genrenametable" from PUBLIC;
GRANT SELECT on "genrenametable" to "hammor";
GRANT SELECT on "genrenametable" to "johnbr";
COPY "genrenametable" FROM stdin;
4115    80s Alt Hits    4096    t
4138    New Wave Hits   4096    t
4117    90s Alt Hits    4096    t

  As you can guess, this will not successfully restore the table.

  Perhaps the REVOKE/GRANT statements can be moved to after the COPY.

  The fancy solution would be to make sure the table owner has
permissions to do the COPY, and then revoke the permissions afterward if
necessary.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster