[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Marc G. Fournier) writes:
>         configure (r1.570 -> r1.571)
>
> (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/configure?r1=1.570&r2=1.571)

It appears that Marc has got autoconf 2.61 installed now, instead of the
2.59 that we've been using for some time.  I'm a bit concerned about the
implications of switching to a version that's got zero track record for
us, and that AFAIK no other committers have installed.  I'd rather see
a switch happen at the start of a devel cycle than at beta3; and in any
case it's got to be coordinated so that what is in the release doesn't
vary depending on who committed last.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend