Some of you have already been doing a great job, but I would like to point out
that with the upcoming release of PostgreSQL 8.3, it is once again time to
update the message translations.  We are now near a string freeze, which has
traditionally been associated with the first release candidate, so it's a
good time to do this work now.

If you want to help, see <http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/> for
instructions and other information.  If there are already active translation
teams, please communicate with them first.  The mailing list
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is available for general discussion
and coordination of translation activities.

--
Peter Eisentraut

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend