Hi  everybody,
 I' m work  on a software to create automatic webservices for stored
procedure in any language.
 It's almost like the explain above:
  have one table pg_plwebservice
  Have one sp hello, develope in any languages like sql, plpgsql(trusted or
untrusted)like for example.
  The DBA check this sp to be a webservice.
   the client request like for example : http:localhost/
   the inetd know this is a resquest for plwebservice software and redirect
te request.
   plwebservice is a C++ software and you mission is:
   understand http request and Webservice default descriptions.
   connect to database.
   verify what sp was requested and. Verify the data sended for client and
proceed with the sql statment to request postgresql sp.

  My question is, for all. That is a good idea?

  Any question and/or advice are welcome.

 thans for advanced.

Ivo Nascimento.

--
Iann
Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança.