On Feb 11, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Christopher Browne wrote:
It seems better to me to have a suffix that suggests some sort of
meaning.  I'm not sure of the ideal names, but starting with:
.pre-schema, .data, and .post-schema as possibilities seems like a
route to get to possibly-better names...

+1

BTW, if people want to get anal with the names I think it's fine to also have options to explicitly name the files, but for normal usage I'd much rather have a simple option flag that just appends stuff to --file.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  [EMAIL PROTECTED]