I think there is really something weird about the Zend site - I use the
current IE on an NT machine, and every page loads, but then I have to wait
about 10 additional seconds before IE "wakes up" and I can click any links
or go to a different page.

I think it may have something to do with the DHTML menus... but I haven't
really looked into it.

-r

At 09:18 PM 6/1/01 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Thought some people might find this article interesting.
> > > http://www.zend.com/zend/art/databases.php
> >
> > The only interesting thing I noticed is how fast it crashes my
> > Netscape-4.76 browser ;)
>
>Yours too?  I turned off Java/Javascript to get it to load and I am on
>BSD/OS.  Strange it so univerally crashes.
>
>--
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |  (610) 853-3000

>http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---