"Tom Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well, it's the end of March, and I'm already starting to feel like we've
> been commit-festing forever :-(.  At this point I see only one remaining
> patch that seems likely to go in without any further discussion --- that's
> Pavel's plpgsql EXECUTE USING thing.

A huge *thank you* for all your efforts. I know it's not the fun part of
your work.

> However, we've got boatloads of stuff that needs discussion and
> consensus-achievement. Please take a look at the queue
> http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

Alvaro tried to dump this list into:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:March

> and comment where you can.  Remember that substantive comments or
> reviews should go to the mailing lists --- you can add annotations to
> that page if you want, but they'll be ephemeral.

And the patch authors are unlikely to see them unless they're also doing
reviews.

--
  Gregory Stark
  Get trained by Bruce Momjian - ask me about EnterpriseDB's PostgreSQL