On Apr 10, 2008, at 12:52 AM, Brendan Jurd wrote:
The typical way to solve this is to have the tracker send an automatic
notification email to a list saying "Hey, there's a new ticket at ,
come and check it out".

And that's part of the issue... "come over to this other place to actually look at it".

What I think we need is a tracker that has a web interface to email, along with archiving. That way the discussion can take place via email.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  [EMAIL PROTECTED]