On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
I suggest we start an experiment with the FAQ in XML Docbook, which is
amenable to automatic processing, and move from there.

Well... or reStructuredText which has the advantage of beeing human
editable? (without specialized editor that is)

reST is a reasonable tool for building small documents, I don't use it because it really doesn't scale well to handle larger ones. Given that the rest of the project is already committed to using Docbook for those larger documents, I think it's hard to justify the additional toolchain needed for reST processing just to make the FAQ a little easier to edit.

--
* Greg Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD