Dave,

  Just a few comments regarding your pg_dump lock timeout patch (in
  general I like the concept and agree with adding it):

  - No validity checking that the argument passed in has anything to do
        with a number.  The backend will do this, but it strikes me as a bit
        odd to not do any checking at argument processing time.

  - You call the argument 'wait time' in the documentation, but 'DELAY'
        in the command-line help.  I'd recommend using one term and sticking
        to it.  You're already two lines in the command-line help, you can
        spell it out as 'WAIT_TIME' or similar.

  - getTables() uses different variables for each query, and I'm
        inclined to agree with that approach to make following the code
        easier.  I'd encourage you to add a new variable for the
        statement_timeout query rather than reusing the lockqry variable.
        You could even offset this by removing the unused delqry variable.

  Otherwise, looks good to me.

        Thanks,

                Stephen