On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 11:03 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Brendan,
>
> > What I'm saying is, I've got the opportunity and the inclination to
> > make the wiki more usable.  If you guys want better navigation,
> > there's a suggestion on the table to improve that.  I'm not too
> > worried about the wiki eventually being ditched for something better
> > -- in fact I'm looking forward to it.
>
> Oh, please go ahead.  I just don't want people to get *too* comfortable
> with the wiki ;-)
>
> I can tell you from the perspective of CF coordinator, it's a PITA.

I felt so too at first, but I'm comfortable with it now. Writing a
working PHP app will take much longer and will be a PITA also.

Not sure if I've done everything correctly though :-)

It would be very useful if people would add a comment like "started my
review of X now". Otherwise people don't know whether the reviewer is
actually reviewing it at length, or just intend to at some point.